Thursday 5 February 2015

A make up wishlist.

Rationally speaking I find that I really don't need any more make up. And I try not to buy things I don't need, but of course there are a few things that I just want! Okay here it is:

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East end snob
This is said to be a dupe of the Charlotte Tilbury lip cheat in Pillow Talk. It seems like a my lips but better colour, perfect for no-fuss everyday use.  It's €6.99 (£5,26) in Kruidvat and £3.99 (€5.30) in Boots.

MUA Pro-Base Prime & Conceal Powder
I've been keeping an eye out for a budget friendly version of the hourglass ambient lighting powders. MUA claims nu such thing about this powder, but I saw this in a video from MissBudgetBeauty and it seems like a it may do a similar thing: making you look as if you glow from within! It's £4 (€5,36) MUA's website. Postage to Europe is another £5.50 (€7.37), unless you order for over £30.

NYX Powder blush
These just look so nice and I'd love to try one out to see if that is indeed the case! They have and amazing colour range, so it would be hard to pick a colour. I think the easiest way to get it is from douglas.nl where it retails for €6.99. They don't charge for shipping to Belgium though, so that's a big plus!

NYX Butter lipstick
The NYX butter lipgloss is the product that's received loads of good reviews, but as lipgloss and I don't get along, I'd rather try one of the butter lipsticks! These aren't even available in the Douglas online shop! The first option I thought of was cherryculture.com where the butter lispticks cost $6.00 (€5,29) and international shipping rates start at $9.35 (€8,24).

All of these are more expensive here than they are in the UK or the USA, but I think they'd still be worth their price, but not the price and postage. So I'm hoping MUA and Kruidvat will add the pro-base powder to the available range and that Douglas adds the NYX butter lipstick to theirs.

What make up is on your wishlist?
Sincerely,
R.