Friday 31 July 2015

German drugstore haul.

So my sisters and I made another quick trip across the border and went to DM in Germany. I didn't really need anything, but it's always nice to try a few new things!

I got the Balea Trend it up Beach-Style Salz-Spray. Other brands have this type of spray too, but this one had the shortest ingredient list. All of them seemed to have magnesium sulphate (epsom salt) in it. It makes my hair kind of rough, making it more easy to style. My hair is naturally very smooth and doesn't hold any style well, so this does help! And once I wash it, it's all smooth again, so there's no damage.

From the same brand I got anti Blasen Gel. It's a gel that you can apply to places where you might get blisters. It stops the friction and prevents blisters. I've tried this before when I already had blisters. It did relieve the friction and my blisters didn't pop.
I got a vitamin B complex. I had the impression that supplements were cheaper there than here in Belgium. These look a lot like sweets, so better keep them far, far away from kids! I like that they're nor too big, making it easy to swallow.
Lastly, I got a make up item: another lasting color drama lip pencil. The colour is called Red Essential and it's a rather deep red shade, gorgeous!
I've been using almost all of this stuff since buying it, so I'm very pleased with my choices! I haven't used the blister gel yet as I haven't been wearing shoes much, but it will come in handy some time soon!

Sincerely,
R.